We hire individuals who embrace the 4P’s of SilverEdge:
- Live with Purpose
- Be Professional
- Stay Positive
- Work Passionately
SilverEdge’s Business Growth teams work with a wide range of business verticals to provide the best business integration and payment services available. Unlike most companies in our sector, SilverEdge focuses on the business technology aspect, providing value-added services to improve customer business experience and satisfaction.
SilverEdge’s Account Executive team is a group of highly skilled sales professionals whose focus is partnering with business owners and operators to solve for their business problems, not sell a product. This fast-growing and dedicated team is the engine behind SilverEdge’s continued growth and differentiation in the market.
When our clients are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-need focused Sales Professionals are the “face” behind what SilverEdge stands for, making business easier and richer for our clients. Together, we create and implement business strategies and technologies for every type of consumer-based business.
- Work collaboratively with a team to establish and drive growth in new accounts
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with clients to optimize their business processes and technology
- Create and manage business plans to define strategies and tactics for long-term sustained success of the client and Account Executive
- Understand and adapt to SilverEdge’s ongoing technology and product partnerships
- Be an effective team player with strong business acumen, consultative approach, customer service, communication and creative problem-solving skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent applicable experience
- Hungry to succeed / true hunter mentality
- 3 years of new business development experience in a B2B setting, focusing on the client’s customer needs
- Proven experience in developing relationships with prospects, new customers and serving as a consultant
- Verifiable track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Self-starter who focuses on outside-the-box strategies to meet and exceed goals
- Someone who will never be satisfied making a base salary alone, but has strong motivation to earn a 6-figure income within 1 year
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to businesses, or working in a Value Added Reseller (VAR) environment, focusing on identifying and addressing core needs of the business
- Knowledge of and established relationships within relevant industries
- A deep understanding of B2C needs and issues with an inner drive to learn and understand a business vertical better than the client’s we partner with
- Proven success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships with colleagues, internal and external customers
- Established credibility with executives, business owners, and operational managers, having served as a trusted consultant to optimize business experience and profitability
The Appeal of the Role:
- Work in a true VAR space, selling technology and services that enable and facilitate a seamless business experience for retailers and customers
- Local, private company which empowers its team members for success
- High-energy and fun work environment that allows you to succeed how you want to, with a business casual / casual dress code, ping pong, foosball , initial and ongoing training, and a collaborative Individual Development Plan to help you achieve career needs and growth
- Executive team focused on the success and development of its team members
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commission potential, and ongoing residual ownership — which for many team members translates to over $2k/mo before even coming into work
- True meritocracy working environment which allows for career advancement as opportunity arises based on competencies and results — not tenure
- 1st year on-target earnings (OTE) of $70k-$90k depending on experience, with real potential of over $100k for the right, motivated individual
- True “pay for performance” structure and environment
- A work schedule that works with your life – be free to be with friends and family by 5pm, and a sales floor that closes at noon on Fridays to allow you to start your weekend
- Executive Sales Leader with a strong passion for individual development and helping you achieve your personal and professional goals
- Comprehensive benefits package with 100% vested 401k matching no later than after 15 months of employment
If you feel that SilverEdge is the right fit for you, click “Apply Now” below!
Thanks! We look forward to learning more about YOU!