We hire individuals who embrace the 4P’s of SilverEdge:
- Live with Purpose
- Be Professional
- Stay Positive
- Work Passionately
SilverEdge’s marketing team is passionate about driving demand generation for our front line sales representatives. Together the marketing and sales team work with a wide range of business verticals to provide the latest technology and services to help business owners streamline their processes. Our clients come to us because we have vetted every product in the marketplace and only align ourselves with best-of-breed. The SilverEdge Lead Development Representative (LDR) is responsible for driving revenue growth by generating and qualifying leads for the SilverEdge sales team.
- You love communicating: phone, email, chat, text, messenger, carrier pigeon.
- You dance to the beat of your own drum – or better yet you make your own.
- You thrive in a fast paced, multi-faceted, lively, collaborative work environment.
- Multi-tasking might as well be your middle name.
You must have prior success marketing or selling technical solutions to Presidents and Owners of small and medium sized companies. You must be willing to dial the phone, every day. You should be highly motivated to create your own destiny, a self-starter, and be willing to collaborate with the team to help each other succeed. You do your best work when you have the ability to create and follow your own process and plan, you do not need someone to tell you the steps to achieving a goal.
- Be an effective team player with strong business acumen, consultative approach, customer service mindset, communication excellence and creative problem-solving skills.
- Work collaboratively with both the marketing and sales teams to drive overall revenue growth for the company.
- Identify new business by responding to all inbound leads to introduce SilverEdge Solutions and set appointments for the SilverEdge Sales Team.
- Create a great first impression for our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience. Ensure a high quality of interactions, full disclosure on expectations set with clients, on-time response, and complete problem identification and description.
- Work with Marketing leadership and team to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Identify customer needs and evaluate against set prospect criteria to determine if SilverEdge solutions are a good fit and if lead qualifies as a Marketing Qualified Lead.
- Working with the other members of the marketing team, manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, form submits, partners and referrals.
- Understand and adapt to SilverEdge’s ongoing technology and product solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 2 years related experience in sales/marketing
- Experience calling on inbound leads and converting them to qualified sales opportunities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite products
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Proven experience in developing relationships with prospects, new customers and serving as a consultant
- Self-starter who focuses on outside-the-box strategies to meet and exceed goals
- Experience marketing and/or selling software as a service (SaaS) solutions to businesses, or working in a Value Added Reseller (VAR) environment, focusing on identifying and addressing core needs of the business
- 1-2 years of cold calling experience in a B2B setting, focusing on the client’s customer needs
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com or other sales CRM tool.
- A deep understanding of B2C needs and issues with an inner drive to learn and understand a business vertical better than the client’s we partner with
- Experience writing and developing email campaigns for either sales or marketing purposes.
The Appeal of the Role:
- Local, private company which empowers its team members for success
- High-energy and fun work environment that allows you to succeed how you want to, with a business casual / casual dress code, ping pong, foosball, initial and ongoing training, and a collaborative Individual Development Plan to help you achieve career needs and growth.
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- True meritocracy working environment which allows for career advancement as opportunity arises based on competencies and results — not tenure.
- A work schedule that works with your life – be free to be with friends and family by 5pm, and a sales floor that closes at noon on Fridays to allow you to start your weekend.
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision insurance after 60 days. A 100% vested 401k matching program after 12 months of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s degree and/or 2 years related experience in sales/marketing
Required experience: Marketing and/or sales 2 years
Reports To: VP Marketing
Location: SilverEdge, Loveland CO