SilverEdge is looking for a full-time Relationship Manager to join our Customer Support Team.
We believe in only offering solutions that drive efficiencies and revenue to our clients. “Making Business Richer”! We offer customer engagement solutions, tablet-based point of sales, mobile payments technology, payment processing and inventory management solutions.
We hire individuals who embrace the 4P’s of SilverEdge:
- Live with Purpose
- Be Professional
- Stay Positive
- Work Passionately
The mission of the Customer Service Relationship Manager is to drive SilverEdge growth through fast, seamless and accurate resolution of client requests. This position is a key contributor to retaining clients building SilverEdge and team member prosperity. Customer Support is the trigger for providing client value and ensuring clients can quickly and efficiently begin and continue to take advantage of SilverEdge’s products and services. To be successful, a passion for detail and accuracy and “doing the right thing” for clients, and being solely driven to provide an exceptional experience is required.
The Customer Service Relationship Manager supports small to medium business client’s with the following:
- Client Retention (proactive and reactive)
- Ensuring Clients are ready to process transactions and use systems and services on time
- Follow-up with new clients to ensure satisfaction
- Locating and verifying transactions
- Running transactions and returns
- Batch/funding information
- Credit, gift, check acceptance, and cash advance statement questions and reconciliation
- Track case resolution when conferencing third parties for support
- Transaction reporting questions
- Procedural training on Portfolio Manager, Analytics, and SilverEdge’s CORE APP
- Client account management questions and changes
- General card processing questions and requests for information
- Basic problem solving for any issue the client calls about
- Provide a case or ticket number after every call to track problem resolution
- 1st level account support and routing to SilverEdge Technical Support
- Routing to specialists for complex account questions (risk management and chargeback)
- Other support requests
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 2-4 years of experience in the industry or in a related area
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret statements, documents, technical procedures and government regulations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Must continually interact with team members and Clients to ensure clear and concise communication
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures for customer service and customer escalation
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks with a strong ability to problem solve
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required, in addition to the required outcomes
- Works under general supervision of the Customer Service Manager
- Ability to work in an environment with moderate noise levels (business office setting with computers, printers, coworkers talking on phones and light traffic).
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Working with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
- Desire to grow and start a career
REASONS WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE:
- We offer benefits to keep you well (medical, dental, vision) – an annual average value of over $4900
- SilverEdge 401k program – company match up to 4%
- Paid Time Off accruals beginning immediately
- Holiday pay
- Discounted gym membership
- Paid training
- Discounted childcare program
- Company-provided life insurance policy
- Beer Friday (while working responsibly, of course!)
If you feel that SilverEdge is the right fit for you, click “Apply Now” below!
Thanks! We look forward to learning more about YOU!