How to Use Lightspeed to Start an Online Store
It’s been a longtime goal of yours to start an online store, but for some reason you just haven’t. The task can be daunting; it can seem like it’s going to be a huge undertaking. Well fortunately for you Lightspeed has made the process incredibly simple.
Making sure Lightspeed eCommerce is right for your business
With over 8,000 businesses trusting Lightspeed with their online stores using Lightspeed’s ecommerce platform is a no-brainer. Inventory is a breeze. You can process / track orders and returns all while maintaining an accurate inventory. Picking a design is effortless because every template is fully customizable so your store is professional and user friendly. Marketing is a cinch with Lightspeed’s powerful marketing toolbox of SEO, a built-in blog, user-generated reviews, discounts, and social media integration. Also, you don’t have to worry about outgrowing the system because Lightspeed is built to grow with your business. Don’t forget about security. Your site will be hosted on a secure server with unlimited bandwidth.
- Identify what type of products you want to sell online and Lightspeed will set up your domain name and hosting.
- Choose a fully customizable theme to show off your products.
- Import your inventory. Easily import and modify thousands of products and photos in a matter of minutes, not days. You can update your product variation with on click. Help your customers find what they are looking for by organizing your products by categories, seasons, type, brand, color, or any other differentiator.
- Set-up your promotions and discounts. Attract new customers with buy-one-get-one, flash 15% off for the first 100 visitors, individual coupon codes, or end of the season sale. Test each one out and see what works best for your business. You can also encourage repeat customers with free product giveaways, discounts, or even free shipping.
- Integrate shipping and delivery. One easy integration will connect you to all the major carriers in the world. One click shipping labels ensure products get to your customers faster. Customers will receive automate emails to track their packages.
- As the orders come in and you need to tweak the site to accommodate all the visitors and buyers Lightspeed is always there with technical support along the way.
Stop procrastinating and start selling online today! Whether you are opening your first store, expanding your brick and mortar store to online, or are just wanting to upgrade to a better system Lightspeed eCommerce is here to take your business to the next level. Get started with Lightspeed’s eCommerce platform by contacting a SilverEdge Account Executive now!